Monday, December 5, 2011

And Winter is Here...

   Wow, it's been a while.  I know I should keep this updated more often, but life just keeps bothering me.  So, without further ado, here's a bunch of pictures I've done since my last post...  I think...

Emma.  She has my heart, and she broke it.  Shot with Nikon D700.

There have been more car shows.  Not a Harley, but it was a nice looking bike all the same.  Shot with Nikon F5 on 25 ISO film.

This one is on my Desktop!  Love this shot.  Shot with Nikon F5 on 25 ISO film.

Up in the U.P.  Boat season is over!  Shot with Rolleiflex SLX on 100 ISO film.

The U.P. again.  Shot with Rolleiflex SLX on 100 ISO film.

Emma posing for me with my Rolleiflex 3.5F.  Shot with Nikon D700.

This is one of my favorites of all time.  Lindsey and Emma, best friends.  A simple capture in Black&White.  Shot with Graflex, Graphic View II 4x5 view camera on (I think) Efke 100 ISO film.  Might have been 25 ISO, I'm not sure anymore.

More Emma...  Shot with Nikon D700.

My Graphic View II 4x5 camera.  Shot with Nikon D700.

Jess in the studio.  Shot with Hasselblad 500C/M on 100 ISO film.

Arcoss the Pond.  On the actual print I made of this, I burned in the top and bottom.  This was an absolute sunny day with hardly a cloud in sight.  On this digital scan of the film, I added a gradient on the top and bottom to mimic the print so they look the same, but no further editing was done.  Shot with Hasselblad 500C/M on Pan F+ 50 ISO film.

My Rolleiflex collection.  But it's a working collection.  I shoot every one of these.  SLX on the left, 3.5F in the middle, and Baby Grey 4x4 on the right.  Shot with Nikon D700.

Just a Bad-Ass Ford!  Shot with Hasselblad 500C/M on Pan F+ 50 ISO film.

Digital is nice, but I so much prefer the film shot above of these two.  Shot with Nikon D700.

Shot this in film, but of course we use our digital to check settings before wasting film, so, this was shot with the Nikon D700.  I thought of Ansel Adams when I saw these trees with the snow on them.

This was a fun recreation.  I shot the original with my Baby Grey 4x4 and loved the way it came out.  Couldn't find the film, so I shot it again in digital so I could play around with it.  Then I found the film.... and made a print.   Shot with Nikon D700.

And here's the original film shot from the 4x4.  Shot with Rolleiflex Baby Grey 4x4 on 80 ISO film.  Same guitar, a 2009 Les Paul 1952 Tribute model, #40 of 568 (I think).

Ok, that's it for the pictures... for the moment anyway.
Hope you enjoyed them!

















No comments:

Post a Comment